Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love Week: Drama, Zombies, and Funny

Sometimes {most of the time} on my lazy {and not-so-lazy} days when people ask what I've been up to, I reply: 

"Oh, nothing much. Just hanging around and watching useless tv."

And that is partly because useless tv is so addicting. I have, like, a million shows I'm in love with. 



To start, my all-all-all-time fave:



Grey's Anatomy. I had this friend, in high school, who would religiously watch this show every Thursday night. That means refusing to answer the phone, the door, or, if you were lucky enough to already be in the room, any attempt at conversation. And never EVER was I going to be her. 


Now, here I am. I curse the years I lost feigning disinterest in Grey's.  



Next up:



THE WALKING DEAD. WATCH. IT. I cannot express enough how awesome this show is.


heehee.



It has zombies and drama.




And then there is:



The Vampire Diaries. Let's just all admit we are on team Damon. 



And, I hope you know:





Downton Abbey. Old-fashioned, amazing, and it's gotta be totally true. Because life was totally like that. 




If you're ever in the mood to LAUGH YOUR BUTT OFF, you neeeeeed to watch 2 Broke Girls.




 Chris & I are having a secret affair with this show. We meet up late at night...in the dark....on the couch... but sometimes even in the bedroom.

ADORE.


A few runner-ups are: 

How I Met Your Mother

Big Bang Theory

Desperate Housewives 

Modern Family


So, as you can tell, my tv hobbies can all be grouped into drama, zombies, or funny. 

I have my tastes and I'm stickin' with 'em.



Any other useless-tv-watchers out there?




2 comments:

  1. Oh Shea, I just love how you put this! But I recently got into Bones. have you ever seen it? It's your typical murder mystery, but I find the science fascinating. It makes me feel smart that I'm starting to udnerstand the lingo. Maybe this is all totally bogus to an actual doctor, but it seems pretty legit to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched a single TV show since I got back from my mission. Just kidding I watched 1 episode of "the bible" on the history channel. it was intense.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...