Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Thursday

Today was just one of those days. 

You know, where the only thing going through your mind is "Blaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh....."


Maybe it was because I worked 6 hours by myself. Maybe it was because I was tired. Whatever it was, when I got home the only thing I was motivated enough to do was make myself a cup of hot chocolate {no, it is not too warm for that yet}, sit on the couch, and watch Modern Family. 




Most of the time I wasn't even motivated enough to laugh out loud {though i DID enjoy some long chuckles in my head}.

Blaaaaaagggggghhhhh.




Then the husband came home, and offered to make me a fire to sit by outside. That motivated me enough to grab a few hot dogs and roast us some dinner. 

I love sitting by the fire. 





One of the benefits of living in Cedar City is that it's pretty dang easy to build one in your backyard. Or in a barrel, because we're wanna-be hobos.

Also, Carl's Jr. makes me laugh.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...