Saturday, February 18, 2012

All You Need is Love {and Chocolate}


Dum da, da da dum.
{there's a tune there.}

Did you all have a stupendous Valentine's Day??! 

I hope so. 

I love that there is pretty much an ENTIRE month dedicated to love.

{don't be whiny all you singles...just because you're not in a relationship doesn't mean you can't spread the love!}

February always reminds me how thankful I am to have such a super-duper husband.

So super, in fact, that once upon a Valentine's Day I actually {fake} proposed to him. 



I'd just bought the ring. Figured I might as well do something cheesy deeply romantic with it.



Yes, it was even at the temple where we were to be married. Awwwww. 

This year the Christopher got flowers at work from a secret admirer...
{who on earth...? ;) } 


...and a trio of gifts that all came under the heading, "I'm such a sucker for you!"

Caramel green apple suckers, the soundtrack to Suckerpunch, and some brown socks which didn't tie in all that well.

But I sure do love me some cheesiness, and I will NEVER get sick of it. 
{Nor will I ever stop thinking my clever ideas are hilarious.}


Then we ate some tacos and 'tots {don't mock--it's my new favorite dinner}, and laughed our way through This is War with a big bag of popcorn and bottles of apple beer. 



But what all this really reminds me of is how much I love knowing that our marriage is eternal.




That means we will be this awesome for-evah.






2 comments:

  1. I love Valentine's day too! Was This Means War so funny? We wasted our money (gift card) on The Vow and were extremely disappointed...but it was still fun to go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hilarious!!! You definitely need to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...