Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nothing Much


Seems like life is so much busier these days.

BUT. At the same time it's like nothing much is happening.

It's weird, you know?

So I was trying to think of something interesting to write about to keep my blog up-to-date, and then I started thinking about why nothing interesting has really happened. 

It's because all my time lately has been spent unboxing, working, rearranging, working, visiting family, hanging pictures, working {yup, again}, and even interviewing for a new copywriting job. 

Oh, and working.


My life is definitely a lot busier than it used to be. Apologies for the extreme lack of interesting projects to post about. 

However, here's what's coming up:
 
I have strong designs on  making a new maxi skirt with some material I scored at a thrift store for TWO. DOLLARS. 

We are going to Tuacahn!!!! Warm weather....not having to make the bed....frozen lemonade....so excited.

{and most exciting of all} Hawaii. Yesssssssssssssssssss. 
{ps--what do you wear to a wedding on the beach?}


I will get much more interesting soon, I promise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...