Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas is in the air...and on my door...

I love Christmas! 
{have I mentioned that yet?}

And I came up with this Christmas wreath all on my own. 



It's super easy.

First, get a wreath and lots of ribbon {it takes more than you think}. I picked up a grapevine wreath and a couple spools of ribbon at JoAnn's {leave it wrapped}. Then, head to your local dollar store and get a few stems of fake poinsettas. Feel free to also look at the DI for other fun embellishments. 

Wrap your wreath. 




Behead the poinsettas.


Ready your other fun decorations.
{I just cut up a candle circle I found at DI. I wanted a bit of green in my wreath}



Hot glue away!!!!



Glue as many flowers or as few as you'd like until it looks just the way you want it. :)

VOILA!



Easy-peasy.

Anyone else have some cute Christmas crafts?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...