Thursday, June 16, 2011

So Incredibly Behind..

But its not all my fault, I swear!

For ONE: I got a new job! (Its at DownEast...there goes my paycheck)

For TWO: We had a mini-family reunion in St. George and went to Tuacahn.
 (lovelovelove)

We got to see The Little Mermaid and Grease. I gotta say, Mermaid was my favorite. 
(I may be slightly biased here....it used to be all that I wanted was to grow up to be Ariel.)

It was a fabulous trip.



But here are my photos for days 9-14: fruit, animal, silhouette, sun flare, reminds me of childhood, someone I love. Just be happy I'm getting them up.





The backyard I grew up in!

 
And here are a few more from our trip.


Cool bandages, right?

Ugh...I will never give plasma again. I'm too much of a lighweight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...